Explore the highlights of the Amalfi Coast like Amalfi and Positano with this 8-hour small-group boat tour departing from Salerno.
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 09:45am meet up at Molo Manfredi in the Salerno port to set sail on board a traditional gozzo boat
- English-speaking crew and expert skipper
- Departure for Amalfi along the Amalfi Coast, sailing by the villages of Vietri sul Mare, Cetara, Maiori, Minori, Atrani, and Praiano, the Conca dei Marini cove, and the Furore Fjord
- Swim breaks along the way
- Dock in Amalfi, with free time to explore the town and Duomo (one hour)
- Dock in Positano, with another hour of free time to visit the center
- Sail back to the port of Salerno (around 5PM)
- Life jackets for adults and children
- Anything not listed in the "Included" section
- Tips and extras
- Entrance to sights and museums
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure from the port at Salerno (Molo Manfredi) at 10:00AM. Don't forget to bring you swimsuit, towels and sunscreen. You will need to wear attire that covers shoulders and knees to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
Payment will be debited to your credit card at any time after booking. This tour lasts around 7 hours and returns to Salerno at about 5PM. There is a maximum of 12 passengers for this tour.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
You know!: "Dear Casie, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arriv..."
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
You know!: "Dear Leah, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrive..."
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"