"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
Explore the highlights of the Amalfi Coast like Amalfi and Positano with this 8-hour small-group boat tour departing from Salerno.
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 09:45am meet up at Molo Manfredi in the Salerno port to set sail on board a traditional gozzo boat
- English-speaking crew and expert skipper
- Departure for Amalfi along the Amalfi Coast, sailing by the villages of Vietri sul Mare, Cetara, Maiori, Minori, Atrani, and Praiano, the Conca dei Marini cove, and the Furore Fjord
- Swim breaks along the way
- Dock in Amalfi, with free time to explore the town and Duomo (one hour)
- Dock in Positano, with another hour of free time to visit the center
- Sail back to the port of Salerno (around 6PM)
- Life jackets for adults and children
- Anything not listed in the "Included" section
- Tips and extras
- Entrance to sights and museums
Departure from the port at Salerno (Molo Manfredi) at 10:00AM. Don't forget to bring you swimsuit, towels and sunscreen. You will need to wear attire that covers shoulders and knees to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
Payment will be debited to your credit card at any time after booking. This tour lasts around 8 hours and returns to Salerno at about 6PM. There is a maximum of 12 passengers for this tour.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
A little bit of NY Bronx in Sorrento
We had a lovely day out and were looked after really well by the crew (Alexa). Capri is extremely touristy and expensive. We were taken off the beaten track and saw the real beauty of the island. It... more »
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »