Board of a typical Sorrento boat and discover Capri from the sea. Tour all around the island, go for a swim or snorkel, then visit Capri by land.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 9 hours
From 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at 8.30am at the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus (Piazza Garibaldi) or at the Bar Pic Nic, inside the Terminal Cruise and transfer to the port in Piano di Sorrento
- Arrival to Capri and sail around the island to see its highlights by sea: the Faraglioni, White and Green Grottoes, and Punta Carena lighthouse.
- Stops to swim and snorkel in the most beautiful bay of the island.
- Drop anchor to relax with drinks and snacks offered on board by your skipper.
- Free time to explore by land for 3 to 5 hours from Marina Grande.
- Limoncello tasting on board during the return trip to Naples.
- Return to the port and transfer to the meeting point at Star Hotel Terminus.
- Snacks and beverages, life jackets for adults and children, and wc are included on board.
- Given the long wait to enter the Blue Grotto, this tour does not include a stop. You may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets can be purchased directly at the grotto for €14
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
The meeting point is at Hotel Star Terminus, Naples Piazza Garibaldi, at 8.30. For those arriving from a cruise, we can arrange a pick up at "the Stazione Marittima di Napoli" For those arriving from the station or staying in a hotel in Naples, we offer a transfer from the Hotel Star Terminus. We will provide complete information regarding the meeting point upon booking.
The tour lasts 9 hours.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
You know!: "Dear Casie, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arriv..."
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
You know!: "Dear Leah, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrive..."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."