" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
Are you visiting Naples and want to see the Amalfi Coast? Here's the perfect tour for you!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 12 hours
from 21 July 2020 to 20 October 2020 (All days) - Low season from 10 April 2021 to 16 June 2021 (All days) - Low season from 17 June 2021 to 20 July 2021 (All days) - High season from 21 July 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at Piazza Garibaldi at 8:30 and transfer to the port.
- Boat tour along the Sorrentine coastline to see the ruins of the Roman villa at Regina Giovanna, the pretty fishing villages, and the natural waterfalls. After rounding Punta Campanella and the Bay of Jeranto, the sail continues along the Amalfi Coast's famous cliffside villages, sea grottoes, Furore Fjords, and Li Galli Islets.
- Stops to swim and enjoy drinks and snacks on board in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Free time in Amalfi to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Free time in Positano to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Return to the port and transfer to Naples.
- Wc, life jackets for children and adults, snacks and drinks are all included for free on board.
Meeting point: 8:30AM at the Star Hotel Terminus in Piazza Garibaldi in Naples.
Bring your bathing suit, a towel, and comfortable shoes; clothing that covers your shoulders and knees is recommended to visit the Duomo in Amalfi.
In case of adverse sea or weather conditions, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »