"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
A full day on board a boat tour from Sorrento to discover the Amalfi Coast with a local expert, including stops to visit Positano and Amalfi and opportunity to swim and snorkel in the crystalline water of the coast.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 November 2020 to 28 February 2021 (All days) from 10 April 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 16 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from Sorrento and transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port.
- See the sights along the Sorrentine Peninsula from water, including the ruins of the Roman villa at Regina Giovanna, coastal fishing villages, and beautiful waterfalls. After Punta Campanella and the Bay of Jeranto, we'll continue to the Amalfi Coast to explore its famous cliffside villages, sea grottoes, and the Furore Fjords.
- Stops in the hidden bays to swim and enjoy drinks and snacks.
- One to two hours of free time in Amalfi to explore by land.
- One to two hours of free time in Positano to explore by land.
- Return to Sorrento with a limoncello toast.
- Passengers will have the expertise of a local host on board to share the history and legends of the Amalfi Coast, and to highlight the best sights to visit in Positano and Amalfi.
- On board: life jackets for children and adults, wc, snorkeling gear, drinks and snacks.
Departure at 10:30AM from the port at Piano di Sorrento; pick ups from hotels begin about an hour earlier. You Know! will contact you for precise pick-up time and location after you book, .
Return to Sorrento scheduled for the late afternoon.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no penalty charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »