Where to stay on Capri
12.000+ hotel rooms booked through our websites.
Book your stay on Capri.com with no extra booking fees! We live on the island and know all the hotels and hosts personally.
We'll contact the hotel directly if there are any problems with your booking.
Capri is a small island of just 10 square kilometers with two towns: Capri and Anacapri. The island is very steep, so it is not always easy to get from one area to another by foot.
Marina Grande (port)
- Pro: near the port, the largest beaches, and the departure point for boat tours
- Con: the area gets very crowded during the day and there are often long lines for public transportation to other areas of the island
- Ideal for: a quick overnight trip
- Pro: the center of the action is in the island's largest town
- Con: far from the seaside
- Ideal for: honeymooners and anyone who loves elegant shopping and a chic nightlife
- Pro: near the seaside and some of the most beautiful beaches on the island
- Con: far from restaurants, shops, and other attractions.
- Ideal for: those who want to relax on the beach and enjoy the view of the Faraglioni
- Pro: a quiet, authentic atmosphere
- Con: the bus between Capri and Anacapri is often crowded
- Ideal for: a relaxing vacation and walking and hiking trails
Map of Capri »