"O passeio foi muito bom. O local é lindo, o barco muito bom e o piloto do barco foi bastante amigavel. Recomendo esse passeio."
Don't settle for less! Cruise around Capri and/or the Amalfi Coast on a luxurious Tornado 50 yacht, powerful and fully equipped. super confortevole e veloce. Experience the coastline and turquoise waters in a head-turning craft.
Partenza da: Capri
Duração 4 horas 8 horas
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
O que inclui
- Meet up at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Luxury Tornado 50 yacht with cabin, fridge, wc, and fresh-water shower
- English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around Capri: White Grotto, Green Grotto, Blue Grotto, Marina Piccola and the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Bagni di Tiberio, etc.
- Continue on to the Amalfi Coast with stops in Amalfi and Positano, if desired
- Stops to swim and snorkel ( snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and beach towels provided)
- Water, soft drinks, Prosecco, and Limoncello on board
- Insurance, taxes
- Life vests and safety equipment
O que NÃO inclui
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (optional, € 14/person)
The meeting point is Molo 20 Café in Marina Grande. Ask for Danilo!
Don't forget your swimming suit, sunblock, and a hat.
Servizio fornito da: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
A paixão pelo mar
Outras ofertas Capri Boat Service
Da € 129 até 7 pessoas
Da € 150 até 7 pessoas
Da € 550 Per boat | Max 11 passengers
Da € 219 até 7 pessoas
Da € 500 até 10 pessoas
Da € 450 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
Le recensioni su TripAdvisor®
Best trip - 5*
Had a great time with Captain Valerio - such an amazing trip. 5* trip! Highly recommend. Great morning boat trip, swimming, coves and good music :-) more »
Stefano - best skipper ever
We have booked a three hour tour with Danilo and got Stefano as our skipper. He made us feel extremely welcome on his boat and showed us the island like a proud Italian from capri. Stefano... more »
My family and I spend a full day on the boat touring around Capri (with pickup in Positano). Our captain,Vincenzo, was the best - very knowledgeable and friendly. It was a great experience - we... more »