A private 3 hours-tour to visit Villa Jovis and Villa Lysis: discover with a local guide all secrets of Capri Island, learning about archeology, history, art and nature of these amazing places from the Roman period to the twentieth century.
Partenza da: Capri
Durata 3 ore
Dal 4 Abril 2020 al 31 Dezembro 2021 (Escluso Quarta Feira)
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Hiking tour to Monte Tiberio
- Visit to Villa Jovis: the most magnificent of all Emperior Tiberius' island residences.
- Calanche Path and its stunning views over the Bay of Naples
- Visit to Villa Lysis: the home of the French poet and writer Jacques d'Adelsward-Fersen
- Bilingual (English and Italian) speaking guide, who will tell you legends and stories about Capri all along the excursion
- Tour duration: 3 hours
Cosa NON include
- Entrance tickets of Villa Jovis: 6 euros per person
- Entrance tickets of Villa Lysis: 2 euros per person
We provide a private tailored tour: an expert local guide will accompany you during the excursion, ready to answer to all your questions!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
The encounter point is at Piazzetta (Piazza Umberto I) or at your hotel, on request.
Spoken languages: English and Italian
Tour available every day except on Monday and Wednesday
Servizio fornito da: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Itinerários e passeios em Capri
Altre offerte Nesea Capri Tour
Da € 180
Da € 180
Da € 180
Da € 550
Da € 380
Da € 200
Le recensioni su TripAdvisor®
This excursion was magical. We went for my 30th birthday and I cannot say enough good things about the scenery, the hospitality, the boat...everything. Would highly recommend!! more »
Melania was absolutely wonderful. She was prompt and met us at the hotel. She was very knowledgeable and spoke very good English. We take private tours all the time and the better the guide the... more »
Highlight of our trip
This review is way overdue but a must because this tour made our trip! Roberta was amazing as our personal tour guide and photographer. she knew all the ins and outs to avoid waiting in line and... more »