The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Excursions by sea
Do you really want to enjoy the blue sea of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
With its discreet charm the "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
Transport and Rental
Book online to reserve your scooter for your day on Capri!
Your scooter will be waiting for you to hop on.
From 10am to 4pm: visit Capri while skipping the long lines and waits for public transportation...at an excellent price.
A complete tour to discover Capri by land and sea: after a boat tour around the island, we'll explore the most glamorous lanes in Capri town from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus. We'll then move on to tour picturesque Anacapri and the reach the peak of Mount Solaro by chairlift.
Transfer from the Airport or the train station of Naples to Capri ( Your Hotel)
This service is included of :
- Transfer with limousine car or minivan Mercedes
- Tickets for the Fast Ferry to Capri
- Hostess in Capri
- Porter service for your luggage
- Transfer to your Hotel
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
Tours and Experiences
- Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 7 persons.)
- Rent your scooter online - Full Day (6 hours) € 40 (Per scooter)
- From the Sea to the Mountains: Capri and Anacapri € 300
- Rent a Lancia Caprese from Marina Piccola € 70 (Up to 5 passengers)
- Boat Tour of Capri € 140 (From 1 to 6 passengers)
- Ambassador Weber from € 130
- Excelsior Parco from € 189
- Caesar Augustus from € 360
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 352
- Capri Wine Hotel from € 105
- Il Tramonto - The Sunset from € 60
- La Giuliva from € 60
- Gatto Bianco from € 115
- Casa Morgano from € 250
- Monte Solaro from € 70