Experience the thrill of touring the island of Capri on board a powerful and luxurious Pershing 43 yacht with an expert skipper at the wheel. Fly across the waves and take the stunning coastal caves and coves on a full- or half-day sail!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Il Pershing 43 è un’imbarcazione sportiva e compatta. Si distingue per le linee filanti, gli spazi prendisole molto ampi alternati a comode sedute ombreggiata. L’ottima fattura garantisce un eccellente tenuta del mare e una navigazione elegante e confortevole.
- Set sail from the Marina Grande port on board a Pershing 43 yacht
- English-speaking skipper and restroom on board
- Cruise around the island for 4 or 8 hours
- Take in highlights like the Faraglioni and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop to swim and snorkel at the most scenic spots along the coastline
- Snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and towels provided
- Limoncello, fresh fruit, water, and soft drinks
- Insurance and taxes
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Optional Blue Grotto ticket (€14/person; to be purchased at the grotto)
- Meals (lunch can be arranged at an extra charge)
- Tips and extras
The meeting point is Molo 20 Café in Marina Grande on Capri (Largo Fontana)...ask for Danilo!
We can also arrange our "Spaghetto on board" lunch service to make the most of your day at sea (upon request, extra charge).
Half-day tours include Capri only; full-day tour itineraries can be customized.
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
"I booked the private tour of Capri by Gozzo. The skipper was so kind and nice. Thank you very much for making the beautiful memory in Capri!"
Capri Boat Service: ":) thanks this is Capri Boat Service :) "
"The private boat tour around Capri with Davide was the highlight of our trip! It was an incredible experience that I recommend to everyone. Davide was sweet, knowledgable, and accommodating."
Capri Boat Service: ":) THANKS I WISH SEE YOU SOON IN CAPRI !!!!!! DANILO CAPRI"
"Ivan was a great captain and the boat was very nice! "