"Great experience, perfect 👌 "
No visit to Capri is complete with out a sail around its dramatic coastline. Treat yourself to a private boat tour in the crystalline waters off Capri via speedboat with comfortable cabin.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up and departure from Marina Grande
- Tour around the island via Arcate Boat's speedboat with cabin
- Stop to swim from the boat
- Optional Blue Grotto visit
- Take in the most famous sights along the coast of Capri: Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Tiberius' Leap, etc
- Return to Marina Grande after about 2 hours
- Le Arcate Boat's speedboat is a small, comfortable craft with a cabin. There is a living area and galley below deck, a bathroom, and a sleeping space for two. There are cushioned sundecks on the fore and aft, a shower, a platform to get in and out of the water with ease, towels and sun shade
- English-speaking skipper
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets: EUR 14/person (optional, to be purchased on site)
You will be our only passengers on this private boat tour.
Meeting Point: entrance of the Marina of Capri - Marina Grande.
English speaking sailor on board
If your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, there is no penalty charge.
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Le Arcate Boat (Anacapri)
Relaxation at sea with gourmet flair!
"Antonio is the best skipper we could've asked for. Boat ride was superb--couldn't have had a better time. Skipped on the meal because the restaurant was too far and the meal offered was a joke."
"Captain Antonio was great! Boat is well cared for and clean. Food was very good too. "