No visit to Capri is complete with out a sail around its dramatic coastline. Treat yourself to a private boat tour in the crystalline waters off Capri via speedboat with comfortable cabin.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 17 April 2021 to 14 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up and departure from Marina Grande
- Tour around the island via Arcate Boat's speedboat with cabin
- Stop to swim from the boat
- Optional Blue Grotto visit
- Take in the most famous sights along the coast of Capri: Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Tiberius' Leap, etc
- Return to Marina Grande after about 2 hours
- Le Arcate Boat's speedboat is a small, comfortable craft with a cabin. There is a living area and galley below deck, a bathroom, and a sleeping space for two. There are cushioned sundecks on the fore and aft, a shower, a platform to get in and out of the water with ease, towels and sun shade
- English-speaking skipper
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, to be purchased on site)
You will be our only passengers on this private boat tour.
Meeting Point: entrance of the Marina of Capri - Marina Grande.
English speaking sailor on board
If your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, there is no penalty charge.
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Le Arcate Boat (Anacapri)
Relaxation at sea with gourmet flair!
"Best deal for private Capri tour. Have Antonio drop you off at blue grotto at end of tour, putting you close to ristorante. Would be nice to have choice of food on deal. Overall incredible experience."
"Fabulous experience but wish we decided to swim off the boat. Beautiful water (so inviting) and scenery. Our Skipper, Antonio, is a master! Nice boat but the lunch rest. was too far to get to."
"A wonderful experience for the whole family. The children had a great time. Antonio our skipper was great!! would thoroughly recommend this experience. Worth the money and we saw lots. Lunch was ok. "