Capri Unlimited Tour
A full day tour along the coast of Capri relaxing in the sun and stopping to swim in the crystalline coves whenever the whim takes you. Perfect to savor the beauty of Capri by sea, and indulge in a bit of snorkeling with a stop at a waterfront restaurant for lunch.
Departure: 10 am
Return: 5 pm
By Amazing Capri Tour
from 7 April 2018 to 31 October 2018
- Private boat tour
- Departure from the Marina Grande port on Capri at 10 am
- Welcome drink and seasonal snacks to toast to your amazing boat tour of Capri
- A sail along the coast Capri from east to west to follow the sun
- Stops in the hidden coves for a swim or snorkeling (equipment included on board)
- Minifridge with water, Coke, and homemade limoncello
- Return to Marina Grande at 5 pm
- The gozzo has couches, cushions, a cabin to change in, a bathroom, a freshwater shower, a platform for easy boarding and diving.
- Lunch: I can book a table overlooking the wate at one of the most famous and exclusive beach clubs on the coast, or organize a picnic on board with your favorite foods.
- Wine: you'll find a wine list on board with my selection of local labels, or you can request your preferred wines or other beverages in advance. .
- Visit of the Blue Grotto: tickets cost €14 and must be purchased at the cave entrance. Please let me know in advance if you would like to visit the grotto, so I can organize our arrival at the cave to coincide with the least crowded time of day and check to make sure it's open (the cave closes in case of high winds or waves.)
The boat tour is private and lasts around 7 hours, we will set sail at around 10 am to take advantage of the sun and we will come back by 5 pm.
Our meeting point is the "Check-Point" at the marina of Capri (at the Darsena entrance) in Marina Grande.