A boat tour around the island on a traditional gozzo or lancia boat is a must to appreciate the beauty of Capri by sea, including stops at the Faraglioni, Blue Grotto, Green Grotto, and lighthouse. You'll even have a chance to take a dip in the crystalline waters off the coast.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours 4 hours 7 hours
From 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Ice chest on board (with mineral water, soft drinks)
- Fresh-water shower (the larger Lancia also has a wc)
- Sun mattresses, cushions, and an awning
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Life vests, safety equipment, and insurance
- English spoken
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14), which must be purchased separately.
The meeting point is the pier for boats leaving for Bagni Tiberio, located at the end of the port in Capri, Marina Grande behind the high speed ferry (hydrofoil) ticket office.
No penalty charge for cancellations due to inclement weather.
Provided by: Bagni di Tiberio (Capri)
The beach of the Empereor
"This was the highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast. Vincenzo was fantastic. Knowledgeable and friendly. Capri is so beautiful. Seeing it from a private gozzo was amazing. "
"Highly recommended way to visit Capri. Luxury treatment in a authentic gozzo. "
"This was an incredible experience. Truly a first class operation. We were greeted off the boat by an amazing staff and seated in a premium location for lunch and lounge chairs at the beach."