"This truly was the highlight of my trip! I was on the gozzo solo and my skipper Giancarlo was professional, friendly and super informative. This was the best way to see the turquoise water up close!"
A private boat tour of the island, an all-day pass to the Bagni Tiberio beach club with a reserved beach umbrella and lounge chairs, and a delicious lunch at the restaurant: how to spend an unforgettable day on the Mediterranean on Capri, with no extra charges!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 11 May 2020 to 31 August 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Embark in Marina Grande any time after 9:30AM for a boat transfer to the Bagni di Tiberio beach club
- All-day pass to the beach club with sun umbrella and sun loungers reserved from 9:30AM to closing time
- Private boat tour of the island on a traditional gozzo boat; time of departure will be decided on the day of your day pass
- Life jackets, safety equipment, and insurance
- Lunch at the seaside restaurant: a main dish and a dessert from the menu of the day (drinks extra)
- Return transfer by boat to the Marina Grande port
- English spoken
- Optional visit at the Blue Grotto (entrance EUR 14)
- Wine and beverages at the restaurant
The meeting point is the pier for boats leaving for Bagni Tiberio in Marina Grande any time from 9:30AM.
The time of your boat tour will be decided on the day of your pass, once you have arrived at the beach
You can have lunch at the seaside restaurant any time between noon and 3 pm.
No charge for tours cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
Provided by: Bagni di Tiberio (Capri)
The beach of the Empereor
Other offers Bagni di Tiberio
From € 200 Per boat | Max 12 people
From € 280 Per boat | Max 12 people
From € 750 Per boat | Max 12 people
From € 680 Per boat | Max 12 people
From € 350 Per boat | Max 12 people
"We loved this ride. The driver was very nice and explained the main points of interest! I totally recommend this trip!"
"This was the highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast. Vincenzo was fantastic. Knowledgeable and friendly. Capri is so beautiful. Seeing it from a private gozzo was amazing. "
Good food, pricy drinks, pushy servers.
We took a boat cruise tour departing from Positano which brought us to this restaurant due to the free shuttle provided to the Capri port afterwards which our tour provider would not have to... more »
Amazing way to spend a day
We came to Bagni Tiberio in the morning and left in the afternoon. Sunbathing, swimming in the sea and eating amazing food. The staff are amazing, very friendly, helpful and polite. The best way of... more »
Beautiful view, great good
We had lunch here. We each had a glass of wine, a fruit smoothie (all fruit + vodka) and a main. The wine was decent and smoothie yummy. The eggplant parm and the grilled veggie (with octopus and... more »