A day at sea to explore the coastline and grottoes along the shores of Capri, with free time to visit the island by land (including the towns of Capri and/or Anacapri).
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours 9 hours 11 hours
From 16 May 2021 to 30 June 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 July 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at your hotel or the meeting point
- Departure from the Sorrento port with an English-speaking skipper
- Small-group boat tour with up to 12 people
- Sail around Capri with breaks to swim and explore the grottoes
- Free time on land to sightsee and shop (4 hours)
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- On board: wifi, drinks (water and alcoholic drinks), caprese sandwich (Food intollerance options also available)
- Round-trip transfers to the port from Seiano-Vico (€5 supplement) and Scrajo – Castellammare (€10 supplement)
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Snorkeling gear
- Ground transport
- Museums and attractions
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Hotel or meeting point pick up is available for this tour., so please indicate the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange your pick-up.
Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."