A day at sea to explore the coastline and grottoes along the shores of Capri, with free time to visit the island by land (including the towns of Capri and/or Anacapri).
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours 9 hours 11 hours
From 1 March 2022 to 15 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 16 May 2022 to 30 June 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 July 2022 to 15 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2022 to 30 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at your hotel or the meeting point
- Departure from the Sorrento port with an English-speaking skipper
- Small-group boat tour with up to 12 people
- Sail around Capri with breaks to swim and explore the grottoes ( not the Blue Grotto)
- Free time on land to sightsee and shop (4 hours)
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- On board: wifi, drinks (water and alcoholic drinks), caprese sandwich (Food intollerance options also available)
- Round-trip transfers to the port from Seiano-Vico (€5 supplement) and Scrajo – Castellammare (€10 supplement)
- Stop + entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto
- Snorkeling gear
- Ground transport
- Museums and attractions
**** Please note: in case of booking made less than 24 hours from the tour's departure time, the hotel pick-up is not guaranteed nor the chosen shift/time ****
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Hotel or meeting point pick up is available for this tour., so please indicate the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange your pick-up.
Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Loved boat ride from Sorrento to positano.. Almafi. Good tour guide. Revello was amazing "
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "