The perfect tour if you don't have much time on the coast but want to take in the beauty of Capri by sea: depart directly from Sorrento (or Positano), sail on a "gozzo" to cruise around the island and stop to swim.
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 16 May 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel (or other meeting point) pickup and drop-off at the port in Massa Lubrense
- Set sail on board a modern gozzo with an English-speaking skipper
- Boat comes with semicabin and wc, sundeck, awning, shower, and stereo
- Snacks on board (chips (crisps), nuts, finger foods), water, soft drinks including Coca Cola, Coca Cola Light, beer, lemon soda
- Music and Wi-Fi on board
- Safety equipment
- Max 12 passengers
- Sail past the Sorrentine coastline
- Arrive on Capri and circle the island to admire the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Swim break beneath the Faraglioni in the bay of Marina Piccola (Snorkeling equipment provided)
- Return sail and drop-off at your hotel/meeting point
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Roundtrip transfer to the port from Seiano-Vico (+ €5) or Scrajo – Castellammare (+€10)
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional)
- Meals and tips
Please provide name and address of your hotel when you book in order to arrange your pickup time and meeting point.
Hotel or meeting point pickup is available for this tour, but if you book within 24 hours of the departure time, we cannot guarantee this service.
Once your purchase is complete, a local operator will contact you by email to provide the exact pick-up time and meeting point.
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
- Pick up time from Positano about 8:00 a.m
- Pick up time from Sorrento about 9:00 a.m
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "