A very special tour in which a relaxing boat ride will bring you to two of the most beautiful places in Campania: the ruins of ancient Pompeii and the crater of the famous volcano, Mt. Vesuvius, that buried it two thousand years ago.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup from hotel or other previously agreed meeting point
- Boat tour from the port of Piano di Sorrento to Castellammare di Stabia
- Expert skipper and multilingual assistance on board
- Stop for a swim from the boat
- Docking and transfer to/from Pompeii and Vesuvius by minibus
- Archaeological guide for visiting the Pompeii archeological site
- Authorized Alpine guide for visit to the Vesuvius crater
- Light lunch and wine tasting in a traditional wine cellar at the foot of Vesuvius
- Entrance tickets to Pompeii Archeological Park and Vesuvius National Park
- Destination tax: 5 EUR per person
- Any extras
At the time of booking, please indicate your hotel so that we can better arrange the pickup (if you book within 24 hours of the tour or activity departure time, hotel pickup is not guaranteed).
After booking, you will receive contact information for our local operator, who will take care of confirming the exact appointment time and meeting point with you.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida