"A great time! Fantastic value! One of the highlights of our vacation."
Full day tour of Capri on a Gozzo Fratelli Aprea with pick-up and drop-off in Positano , Amafi, or Sorrento: set sail from the Amalfi Coast with an expert skipper and enjoy the sea off Capri in complete privacy and at your own pace!
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Nerano
Duration 7 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice
- Full day on board a gozzo Aprea with English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around the island to sightsee and stop to swim
- Ice chest and soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, orange soda, water) and beer
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional; tickets must be purchased separately)
- Towels, shower, and snorkeling masks (upon request) on board
- Sun awning
- Bathroom on board
- Music (optional)
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (optional) are not included in the price. (€14/person)
- Wine and prosecco upon request
Don't forget your swimsuit, hat, and sunscreen!
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
Other offers Capri Blue Boats
From € 80 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 130 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 240 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 8 passengers
From € 200 Per boat | Max 8 passengers
From € 400 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
"A wonderful and relaxed few hours. A must!"
"Very friendly and hospitable staff!!! We had 3 hour and it was enough to achieve blue grotto (without going inside - big que), swim and go back to marina piccola. Very nice and fast little boat!"
Honeymoon experience to remember
My wife and I, took a boat trip around the southern side of the island, and were not disappointed. The tour took about an hour, and cost €100 euros, but was totally worth it for the private boat... more »
3h with Lancia boat
We rented Lancia boat for 3h and had a lovely afternoon around the bay. From the first telephone call everything was great. The team is friendly, speaks english, very polite and nice. It costs 100... more »
Taking the boat tour with Emanuele was by far the best part of our entire honeymoon! I found other “private boat tours” more easily online when planning, and was glad I didn’t book. I stumbled upon... more »