Do you want to experience an unforgettable excursion on the sea of Capri on a gozzo by Fratelli Aprea 32? A comfortable boat equipped with all possible amenities: large sundeck with sofa, large cabin with bedroom, bathroom, and lounge.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 1 May 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Piccola or Marina Grande
- Cruise (from 2 to 8 hours) around the island of Capri to admire the top sights
- Gozzo Fratelli Aprea with bathroom, cabin, and living area
- English-speaking skipper
- Stop for a swim (towels, shower, and snorkeling masks)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Icebox and soft drinks (coca cola, sprite, orange soda, beer, water)
- Snacks and bottle of wine or Prosecco
- Music (optional)
- Sun awning
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (optional) are not included in the price.
- Special bottle of Wine, Champagne and prosecco upon request.
- Tips and extras
The meeting point is the Marina Piccola beach (Capri). We can also depart from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Don't forget your swimsuit, hat, sunblock, and sunglasses!
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
"Very friendly and hospitable staff!!! We had 3 hour and it was enough to achieve blue grotto (without going inside - big que), swim and go back to marina piccola. Very nice and fast little boat!"
"Wonderful tour of the island,4 hour tour, it was plenty of time to see the island, to swim at leisure.Boat is small but that is a big plus! You can go deep into grottos and caves where others cannot!"
"We had a wonderful time on a skippered boat with Capri Blue Boats. Raphael was very accommodating. The boat was very comfortable. We all loved seeing Capri from the water."