Boat tour of Capri with skipper departing from Marina Piccola. Choose a traditional gozzo or a modern Fratelli Aprea craft to explore the sea off Capri during your unforgettable day on board.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Piccola
- Tour of the island with stops for a swim
- Ice chest with soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, orange soda, beer, water).
- Sun awning
- Shower and beach towels on board
- Music (upon request)
- Snorkeling masks
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Gozzo Fratelli Aprea with bathroom on board
- Children under 6: free
- Life jackets (adult and child)
- Safety equipment and insurance
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Wine and prosecco
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before your reservation. Cancellations due to weather and sea conditions are always free.
You can take the bus, walk, or hire a taxi from the Piazzetta to Marina Piccola. We can also depart from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
"We had a great time with our private Lancia Caprese. Boat had a lot of character and it was perfect to spend a day around the island. Capri Blue Boats also gave us a cooler for beer and lunch box."
"Great day! Worth it as if you get out early enough you should avoid the Capri crowds and really enjoy the island. The company are also very easy to deal with"
"We had a wonderful time, our skipper (Enrique, I think) was so nice and helpful. I highly recommend Capri Blue Boats and will definitely be using them again!"