Spend the day on a Fratelli Aprea gozzo (with bathroom) in the hands of an expert skipper to swim in the most beautiful spots along Nerano, Li Galli, Positano, and even Amalfi. The boat has an on-board bathroom and towels, masks, shower and cold drinks are all included.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Piccola on Capri
- Expert skipper
- Tour of the Amalfi Coast with stops for a swim
- Fratelli Aprea gozzo boat with bathroom on board
- Ice chest with soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, orange soda, beer, water).
- Sun awning and cushions
- Shower and beach towels on board
- Snorkeling masks
- Music (upon request)
- Children under 6: free
- Life jackets (adult and child)
- Safety equipment and insurance
- Wine and prosecco (upon request)
- Stop for lunch at a seaside restaurant
Cancellations due to weather and sea conditions are always free.
The meeting point is the Marina Piccola beach (Capri). You can take the bus, walk, or hire a taxi from the Piazzetta to Marina Piccola. We can also depart from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
"We had a wonderful time, our skipper (Enrique, I think) was so nice and helpful. I highly recommend Capri Blue Boats and will definitely be using them again!"
"Very friendly and hospitable staff!!! We had 3 hour and it was enough to achieve blue grotto (without going inside - big que), swim and go back to marina piccola. Very nice and fast little boat!"
"A wonderful and relaxed few hours. A must!"