"Stefano's 2 hour boat tour was terrific! He took us all around the island, showing us the sites and providing a lot of good information. I would highly recommend Capri Blue Wave!"
The most requested boat tour of Capri, this half- or full-day trip to see the Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Marina Piccola, and Blue Grotto also includes stops to swim.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 6 hours
from 1 May 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet our staff at the meeting point, Bar Gabbiano in Marina Grande
- Set sail from the Marina Grande port to admire Capri's highlights by sea, including the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, "Scugnizzo" statue, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Tiberius' Leap, Green Grotto, White Grotto, etc
- Stops to swim in the most beautiful bays of the island
- Return to the port
- On board: mattresses, fresh-water shower, sun awning, ice chest with water and soft drinks, snorkeling masks, music
- English-speaking skipper
- Insurance, fuel, life vests, safety equipment
- Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc can be provided at an extra charge
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14/person)
- Meals and extras
- Meals (for 6-hour tours, we can arrange lunch on board or at a waterfront restaurant at an extra charge)
- Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc. can be provided at an extra charge.
Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc. can be provided at an extra charge. Please let us know your request at least 24 before your departure and we will do our best to satisfy you. For 6-hour tours, we can arrange lunch on board or at a waterfront restaurant at an extra charge. Tours are free for children under 12 months, and are not included in the passenger count. For groups of more than six, we can organize a tour using two or more boats. Bring your swimming suit, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Capri Blue Wave (Capri)
Boat tours to Capri, boat rentals, boat transfers, and day trips by sea
"This tour was the highlight of our trip to Capri. Don't waste your time or $ with the Blue Grotto and do a 2 or 3-hour tour with Capri Blue Wave instead. Enrico was very informative and friendly. "
"Our tour with Enrico was the highlight of our cruise. He gave a great tour, was able to give us the history of Capri, and point out interesting places. Great experience! I’d recommend blue wave!"
We took a half day private boat tour around Capri with Stefano. The boat was beautiful and clean and he had glasses/ice box/towels for us. Stefano knew everything about the island and gave us lots of... more »
Best day of our cruise
I booked a 3 hour boat tour online. When we arrived, the Bar Gabbiano was easy to find. Enrico was ready and waiting for me and my family. Enrico was a great tour guide, sharing the history of Capri... more »
Around capri with Stefano
We took the Stefanos boat from pier 23 .... he’s the owner of the boat and a great guide. Being a local from Capri he gave us a lot of information about all the grottos and pirates etc. enjoyed some... more »