"Awesome! My husband loved it. It was a highlight for him of our holiday. I did get sea sick so please be careful if you’re sensitive to rocky waves. "
The most requested boat tour of Capri, this half- or full-day trip to see the Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Marina Piccola, and Blue Grotto also includes stops to swim.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 6 hours
from 1 May 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet our staff at the meeting point, Bar Gabbiano in Marina Grande
- Set sail from the Marina Grande port to admire Capri's highlights by sea, including the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, "Scugnizzo" statue, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Tiberius' Leap, Green Grotto, White Grotto, etc
- Stops to swim in the most beautiful bays of the island
- Return to the port
- On board: mattresses, fresh-water shower, sun awning, ice chest with water and soft drinks, snorkeling masks, music
- English-speaking skipper
- Insurance, fuel, life vests, safety equipment
- Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc can be provided at an extra charge
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14/person)
- Meals and extras
- Meals (for 6-hour tours, we can arrange lunch on board or at a waterfront restaurant at an extra charge)
- Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc. can be provided at an extra charge.
Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc. can be provided at an extra charge. Please let us know your request at least 24 before your departure and we will do our best to satisfy you. For 6-hour tours, we can arrange lunch on board or at a waterfront restaurant at an extra charge. Tours are free for children under 12 months, and are not included in the passenger count. For groups of more than six, we can organize a tour using two or more boats. Bring your swimming suit, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Capri Blue Wave (Capri)
Boat tours to Capri, boat rentals, boat transfers, and day trips by sea
"What an amazing, inexpensive and stress-free way to explore Capri. Stefano was so knowledgeable and easygoing. He made it feel like a friend was taking you around. I highly recommend Capri Blue Wave. "
"Enrico was AMAZING! The 4 hour tour is perfect and we saw so many beautiful grottos, landmarks an sights. He went above and beyond."
Stefano was super friendly! The boat was very comfortable and the tour is a must if you come to Capri. I suggest to do it the first day you arrive because he will suggest and point out the different... more »
We took a half day private boat tour around Capri with Stefano. The boat was beautiful and clean and he had glasses/ice box/towels for us. Stefano knew everything about the island and gave us lots of... more »
Best day of our cruise
I booked a 3 hour boat tour online. When we arrived, the Bar Gabbiano was easy to find. Enrico was ready and waiting for me and my family. Enrico was a great tour guide, sharing the history of Capri... more »