Take a sunset tour around Capri to see the sea grottoes, Faraglioni, and Marina Piccola, stop to swim, and end with an aperitivo on board as the sun sets.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point: Bar Gabbiano in Marina Grande on Capri
- Departure from the Marina Grande port to sail around the island and admire the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, "Scugnizzo" statue, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Tiberius' Leap, Green Grotto, White Grotto, etc
- Swim break
- Aperitivo on board with prosecco and snacks
- Return to Marina Grande
- On board: padded deck, sun awning, fresh-water shower, ice chest with water and soft drinks, snorkeling masks, music
- English-speaking skipper
- Life vests, safety equipment
- Insurance, fuel,
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto
Sandwiches, wine, spumante, and more can be provided upon request at an extra charge Let us know your request at least 24 before departure and we will endeavor to satisfy you! For groups of more than six, we can organize a tour using two or more boats. Tours are free for children under 12 months, and are not included in the passenger count. Bring your swimming suit, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Capri Blue Wave (Capri)
Boat tours to Capri, boat rentals, boat transfers, and day trips by sea
"Our tour with Enrico was the highlight of our cruise. He gave a great tour, was able to give us the history of Capri, and point out interesting places. Great experience! I’d recommend blue wave!"
"What an amazing, inexpensive and stress-free way to explore Capri. Stefano was so knowledgeable and easygoing. He made it feel like a friend was taking you around. I highly recommend Capri Blue Wave. "
"This tour was the highlight of our trip to Capri. Don't waste your time or $ with the Blue Grotto and do a 2 or 3-hour tour with Capri Blue Wave instead. Enrico was very informative and friendly. "