If you don't have much time on Capri but want to tour the island by sea, Antonello can take you for a quick 2, 3, or 4 hour tour on his traditional gozzo boat to visit the most famous spots on Capri! Have fun and unwind at sea with Capri Island Tour.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours 8 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Expert skipper
- Stops for a swim
- Ice chest with soft drinks
- Sun awning
- Life Jackets
- Snorkeling equipment (upon request)
- Visit of the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (optional, to be purchased at the cave entrance)
- A stop at the Blue Grotto is only offered on tours of at least 3 hours, due to long wait times to enter. Tickets must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto (€14/person).
Provided by: Capri Island Tour (Capri)
Fun in the sun on a boat tour off Capri
"amazing experience! had a wonderful time and it was nice getting to know the island better from a local's perspective! "
Capri Island Tour: "Thank you so much :) You are welcome back 😊👍"
"Highlight of our trip! Antonello was a great captain and was always offering to take pictures. He showed us how to swim into the blue grotto because the water was too high that day to canoe."
"We book with Capri Island Tour for a three hour boat tour and it was awesome! Daniele was our captain, and it was so much fun getting to swim and learn about the island! Antonello was a great contact!"