Are you headed to Capri from the Amalfi Coast, or have already visited Capri and need to return to the mainland? Pair a boat tour of Capri (5 hours) with a one way transfer either to or from the island in this tour. Fun meets convenience with Capri Island Tour!
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Nerano
Duration 6 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Capri Boat Tour (about 5 hours)
- One way transfer between Capri and the Amalfi Coast (about 1 hour)
- Stops for a swim
- Ice chest with soft drinks
- Sun awning
- Snorkeling equipment (upon request)
- Visit of the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Expert skipper
- Safety equipment
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (to be purchased at the cave entrance)
- Lunch (optional: € 20/person, including panino caprese with mozzarella and tomato, fresh fruit, limoncello liqueur)
The meeting point for this tour is the Capri marina or the port of the Amalfi Coast town from where we will be departing.
It is also possible to dock directly at villas or hotels located on the sea.
Provided by: Capri Island Tour (Capri)
Fun in the sun on a boat tour off Capri
"Awesome boat tour and captain!"
"Antonello, the owner was our captain. He was fun and made our tour great. The only thing was, we didn’t get to see the Blue Grotto-Line’s were too long. He did make it up and took us to others."
Capri Island Tour: "Thank you so much guys, hope to meet you next time !! Have fun :)"
"Highlight of our trip! Antonello was a great captain and was always offering to take pictures. He showed us how to swim into the blue grotto because the water was too high that day to canoe."