A tour of Capri by motorboat is the perfect choice to get to know one of the most beautiful and fascinating islands in Italy from a unique and special perspective. The blue waters around the island offer breathtaking scenery, including the magnificent Faraglioni, characteristic rocky cliffs, the Punta Carena lighthouse and the world-famous coastal caves.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
From 2 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 15 September 2024 (All days) From 16 September 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Embark at the Marina Grande port on the island of Capri
- Cruise around the island by private motorboat, piloted by an experienced boat captain who speaks English, Italian, and Spanish
- Admire the main sightseeing points around Capri, including sea caves, the Punta Carena lighthouse, the Faraglioni, and more
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- On-board amenities include: pillows, beach towels, water, soft drinks, beer, bottle of wine, light snacks
- Insurance, fuel, and taxes all included
- Entrance fees to Blue Grotto (optional visit)
- Any extras or special requests
The optional visit to the Blue Grotto is subject to weather conditions, opening hours (which are variable) and waiting times at the entrance.
Provided by: Capri Let It Be (Capri)
Get by with a little help from your friends on Capri!