"It was the highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast and Capri. Christian was friendly,informative and passionate about Capri. Absolutely beautiful island, and a fun trip with swimming and relaxing."
A traditional boat ideal for groups of family or friends.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
from 6 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 14 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 15 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private gozzo boat with skipper for the entire day
- Departure from Capri
- Cruise around the island of Capri with stops to swim
- Option of docking on a restaurant by the sea
- You will find on board mineral water, shower, cushions, sun cover, towels, a brief printed guide of the Capri coastline, and safety equipment.
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Other offers Capri Relax Boats
From € 150 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 450 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 560 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 1,280 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 750 Per group | Max 6 passengers
From € 1,100 Per group | Max 6 passengers
"Excellent service! Definitely made arrival to Capri easy, fun and effortless! Would highly recommend! "
"This is a MUST at Capri. Hands down our favorite part of our Italy trip. I would absolutely do it again and recommend others! Thank you so much for making our trip so special! "
2 tour around the island
160€, 2 hour tour around the island. Worth every single penny!!! Gino, our captain, was amazing. He told us where to swim. We jumped two times! Incredible and recommended! more »
We had a two hour boat ride around the island with just our three people. It was perfect. Relaxed, informative and friendly. We got to swim, get great pics and thoroughly enjoyed the two hours... more »
Great 4 hour private boat tour of Capri
We sailed the Island of Capri with Capri Relax Boats on a private 4hr tour. The booking process was easy and professional with lots of advice. Frankie was our skipper and he was fantastic and went... more »