Do you really want to enjoy the blue sea of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
Choose an elegant gozzo boat for your "caprese" vacation!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat
- English speaking sailor on board
- One or more stops for swimming (it depends on duration)
- Sun shade
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Sailor on board
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
The tours start always from the port of Capri.
The meeting point will be in our small office on the port of Capri (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.
You must specify the departure time and the duration of the service.
You should choose at least 3 hours option in case of visit to the Blue Grotto.
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
"Fué la mejor experiencia de Capri. Ver la isla desde el mar es maravilloso. poder bañarte en la gruta verde, o en la blanca. Cristian nuestro patrón fué majísimo- Nos explicaba todo y nos hacía fotos"
"Excellent service. Knowledgeable and skilled captain and searless booking. Would strongly recommend "
"BEAUTIFUL EXPERIECE AND GREAT MEMORIES FOR OUR TAMILY"