Experience the magic of the Bay of Naples with this private boat tour with a local skipper that includes the highlights along the Capri and Sorrento coastlines, including sea caves and hidden coves.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Capri's Marina Grande port
- Private boat with English-speaking skipper
- Tour by sea around Capri to take in the most breathtaking sights, including the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Tiberius' Leap, and more
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto (if open based on sea conditions)
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Cruise to Punta Campanella and the Sorrentine Peninsula on the mainland
- Dock in Sorrento and explore on land (if desired)
- Water, beer, coke, snacks (chips, tarallini, etc)
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Insurance, fuel, taxes, safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional stop; can be purchased at the cave entrance)
- Lunch; available upon request
Let us know and we will send you and estimate for the additional fees.
Provided by: Capri Sea Experience (Capri)
Experience the best of the sea around Capri!