Set sail at sunset from the port of Capri on board our magnificent "Partenopea" for a scenic cruise to the coastal village of Nerano on the Sorrentine Peninsula, where you can relax over dinner at one of the many beachfront restaurants.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 30 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Grande, Capri's main port
- Water taxi service to the beach on Nerano along the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Free time to relax over dinner at one of the seaside restaurants (your dinner bill is not included)
- Return sail to Capri under the stars
- Private boat with use of all the amenities, including the bathroom, internal cabin, stereo, GPS, and safety equipment
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Dinner in Nerano
- Tips and extras
Water taxi service is via the Partenopea, a Libeccio 25 open gozzo with an open-well cockpit, stereo, GPS, cabin, galley, and wc. Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. The meeting point is the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "
"This was an amazing tour. Salvatore was a wonderful skipper- showed us around the island of Capri, taking us to the best spots and telling us the history behind it. He was also very friendly!"
"Awesome experience! Best way to visit Capri"