Set sail at sunset from the port of Capri on board our magnificent "Partenopea" for a scenic cruise to the coastal village of Nerano on the Sorrentine Peninsula, where you can relax over dinner at one of the many beachfront restaurants.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Grande, Capri's main port
- Water taxi service to the beach on Nerano along the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Free time to relax over dinner at one of the seaside restaurants (your dinner bill is not included)
- Return sail to Capri under the stars
- Private boat with use of all the amenities, including the bathroom, internal cabin, stereo, GPS, and safety equipment
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Dinner in Nerano
- Tips and extras
Water taxi service is via the Partenopea, a Libeccio 25 open gozzo with an open-well cockpit, stereo, GPS, cabin, galley, and wc. Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. The meeting point is the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "
"This was without a doubt the highlight of our 10 day trip to Italy, and we did a lot! Salvatore and Martina were great, the boat was clean, spacious and comfortable. Overall an unbelievable experience"
"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"