Tour Capri via private boat on a tour departing from Sorrento with an expert captain and stops to swim.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port in Sorrento with an English-speaking captain
- Boat tour around the island to take in highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and limoncello
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys
- Dock on Capri to explore for a few hours on land, upon request
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- WC and galley on board
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto.
Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. Bring your swimsuit and sunblock! The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"Boat was very nice and towels provided. Advertised as changing room/toilet however there is neither on board. Salvatore was wonderful! Only stopped at some places on the list due to rough waters. "
"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"
"We loved the trip with Salvatore, the best sailor we could have. Boat was nice, towels were provided. He stopped in all places required. Very friendly, took good pictures!"