"Awesome experience! Best way to visit Capri"
Tour Capri via private boat on a full- or half-day tour with an expert captain and stops to swim.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 May 2020 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port on Capri (Marina Grande) with an English-speaking captain
- Boat tour around the island to take in highlights like the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and limoncello
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Beach towels
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Life jackets for kids and adults
- WC and galley on board
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto (€14/person).
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. Bring your swimsuit and sunblock! The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Altre offerte Capri Summer Tour
Da € 160 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 200 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 450 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"Salvatore was without a doubt the best skipper we could possibly have. This experience was one to remember and I will definitely be back and book with them again! "
"Boat was very nice and towels provided. Advertised as changing room/toilet however there is neither on board. Salvatore was wonderful! Only stopped at some places on the list due to rough waters. "