The perfect day at sea: a tour of the island of Capri on board a traditional gozzo with a crossing to Nerano for an unforgettable lunch at La Conca del Sogno.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the entrance to the Marina (Porto Turistico) at the port on Capri (Marina Grande)
- Boat tour via the Partenopea gozzo boat around the island
- Sail past Capri's highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Transfer to Nerano and free time to have lunch at La Conca del Sogno (lunch tab not included)
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and island limoncello
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The boat has a WC
- Meal tab
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€14/person).
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, GPS, cabin, galley, and wc.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"This was an amazing tour. Salvatore was a wonderful skipper- showed us around the island of Capri, taking us to the best spots and telling us the history behind it. He was also very friendly!"
"We loved the trip with Salvatore, the best sailor we could have. Boat was nice, towels were provided. He stopped in all places required. Very friendly, took good pictures!"
"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "