The perfect day at sea: a tour of the island of Capri on board a traditional gozzo with a crossing to Nerano for an unforgettable lunch at La Conca del Sogno.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the entrance to the Marina (Porto Turistico) at the port on Capri (Marina Grande)
- Boat tour via the Partenopea gozzo boat around the island
- Sail past Capri's highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Transfer to Nerano and free time to have lunch at La Conca del Sogno (lunch tab not included)
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and island limoncello
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The boat has a WC
- Meal tab
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€14/person).
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, GPS, cabin, galley, and wc.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"This was without a doubt the highlight of our 10 day trip to Italy, and we did a lot! Salvatore and Martina were great, the boat was clean, spacious and comfortable. Overall an unbelievable experience"
"Salvatore was without a doubt the best skipper we could possibly have. This experience was one to remember and I will definitely be back and book with them again! "
"Boat was very nice and towels provided. Advertised as changing room/toilet however there is neither on board. Salvatore was wonderful! Only stopped at some places on the list due to rough waters. "