"Awesome experience! Best way to visit Capri"
The perfect day at sea: a tour of the island of Capri on board a traditional gozzo with a crossing to Nerano for an unforgettable lunch at La Conca del Sogno.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the entrance to the Marina (Porto Turistico) at the port on Capri (Marina Grande)
- Boat tour via the Partenopea gozzo boat around the island
- Sail past Capri's highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Transfer to Nerano and free time to have lunch at La Conca del Sogno (lunch tab not included)
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and island limoncello
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The boat has a WC
- Meal tab
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€14/person).
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, GPS, cabin, galley, and wc.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Altre offerte Capri Summer Tour
Da € 160 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 280 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 200 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"This was an amazing tour. Salvatore was a wonderful skipper- showed us around the island of Capri, taking us to the best spots and telling us the history behind it. He was also very friendly!"
"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "