"This was without a doubt the highlight of our 10 day trip to Italy, and we did a lot! Salvatore and Martina were great, the boat was clean, spacious and comfortable. Overall an unbelievable experience"
The perfect day at sea: a tour of the island of Capri on board a traditional gozzo with a crossing to Nerano for an unforgettable lunch at La Conca del Sogno.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
from 22 March 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the entrance to the Marina (Porto Turistico) at the port on Capri (Marina Grande)
- Boat tour via the Partenopea gozzo boat around the island
- Sail past Capri's highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Transfer to Nerano and free time to have lunch at La Conca del Sogno (lunch tab not included)
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and island limoncello
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The boat has a WC
- Meal tab
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€14/person).
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety. The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, GPS, cabin, galley, and wc.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Other offers Capri Summer Tour
From € 120 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 220 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 150 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"This was an amazing tour. Salvatore was a wonderful skipper- showed us around the island of Capri, taking us to the best spots and telling us the history behind it. He was also very friendly!"
"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"