"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "
Discover Capri by sea on a fun and relaxing private boat tour
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours
from 22 March 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port on Capri (Marina Grande) via the Partenopea gozzo boat
- Boat tour around the island to admire its most famous highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Beach towels
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and island limoncello
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
- Due to long wait times, visits to the Blue Grotto are only possible for tours of at least 3 hours. Tickets to enter must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto (€14/person).
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Other offers Capri Summer Tour
From € 220 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 150 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 450 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"Boat was very nice and towels provided. Advertised as changing room/toilet however there is neither on board. Salvatore was wonderful! Only stopped at some places on the list due to rough waters. "
"Salvatore was without a doubt the best skipper we could possibly have. This experience was one to remember and I will definitely be back and book with them again! "