"Awesome experience! Best way to visit Capri"
Discover Capri by sea on a fun and relaxing private boat tour
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
from 22 March 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port on Capri (Marina Grande) via the Partenopea gozzo boat
- Boat tour around the island to admire its most famous highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and island limoncello
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. Rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
- Due to long wait times, visits to the Blue Grotto are only possible for tours of at least 3 hours. Tickets to enter must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto.
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Other offers Capri Summer Tour
From € 380 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 120 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 500 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 400 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"This was an amazing tour. Salvatore was a wonderful skipper- showed us around the island of Capri, taking us to the best spots and telling us the history behind it. He was also very friendly!"
"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"