Discover Capri by sea on a fun and relaxing private boat tour
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 30 June 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 July 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 1 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port on Capri (Marina Grande) via the Partenopea gozzo boat
- Boat tour around the island to admire its most famous highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and island limoncello
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. Rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
- Due to long wait times, visits to the Blue Grotto are only possible for tours of at least 3 hours. Tickets to enter must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto.
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
"Awesome experience! Best way to visit Capri"
"We loved the trip with Salvatore, the best sailor we could have. Boat was nice, towels were provided. He stopped in all places required. Very friendly, took good pictures!"
"Salvatore was without a doubt the best skipper we could possibly have. This experience was one to remember and I will definitely be back and book with them again! "