"Absolutely incredible experience! They were extremely accommodating and pleasant. Salvatore was the best skipper we could have asked for and the boat was very nice and comfortable. Highly recommended!"
Discover Capri by sea on a fun and relaxing private boat tour
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 May 2020 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the port on Capri (Marina Grande) via the Partenopea gozzo boat
- Boat tour around the island to admire its most famous highlights (Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Scugnizzo statue, Villa Malaparte, etc.)
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Beach towels
- Welcome drink with soft drinks and island limoncello
- Equipment for diving and snorkeling, inflatable toys, life jackets for kids and adults
- Option of souvenir Polaroid and Go Pro video
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- The Partenopea is a Libeccio 25 open gozzo, 7.80 meters long with a Yanmar 180 hp engine and all the options. rear propeller, open-well cockpit, teak and mahogany detailing, stereo, gps, cabin, galley, and wc.
- Due to long wait times, visits to the Blue Grotto are only possible for tours of at least 3 hours. Tickets to enter must be purchased separately at the entrance to the grotto (€14/person).
We will meet you at the entrance gate to the Marina on Capri; Salvatore, a sea captain with 10 years of experience piloting boats and ships, speaks perfect English and is certified in first aid and safety.
Provided by: Capri Summer Tour (Capri)
Private boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast, perfect for families and couples!
Altre offerte Capri Summer Tour
Da € 280 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 200 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 550 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 450 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 80 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
"We loved the trip with Salvatore, the best sailor we could have. Boat was nice, towels were provided. He stopped in all places required. Very friendly, took good pictures!"
"Wonderful experience! If you are in Capri, you have to do it! Salvatore was fantastic. Friendly and professional . "