"Such a great time. Our guide was so great. Lots of time to see everything and a ton of time to jump off the boat and swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Loved it so much. "
Boat tour of Capri with stops in the most beautiful coves to swim. Small groups of up to 12 passengers per boat.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 30 November 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Grande of Capri
- Boat tour around Capri (2 hours)
- Stops at the most beautiful caves and coves along the Capri coast
- A stop or two for a swim
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Snorkeling masks to admire the sea floor off Capri
- Soft drinks: mineral water, Coke, orange soda, Sprite, etc...
- Ice chest
- Departure at 8:45 includes a stop to visit the Blue Grotto immediately after setting off to avoid the worst of the crowds and line to enter!
- Departures at 11am and 3pm do NOT include stops at the Blue Grotto.
- Children under 4: free
- Towel upon request: EUR 3
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (included only on the 8:45 tour): EUR 14
The meeting point is at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop in Marina Grande, at the port on Capri.
Our awning is yellow, the same color as all our boats.
We are located just opposite the pier where ferries from the mainland dock.
No charge if your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
Other offers Capri Whales
From € 120 Per Boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 140 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 180 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
€ 115 per guest
€ 25 per guest
"Unforgettable experience! Very friendly service and skipper :) Beautiful views, a short but great bath. Wonderful boat trip!!! "
We rented a dinghy boat and gave us a great service and rate. Lovely family business, all the best. Ciao!! more »
That was an amazing boat trip around the island. We've seen everything :)
The trip was incredible. We've seen all the caves and even got to the blue cave (Blue Grotto). But the Blue Grotto is not worth waiting. The much better experience we got from the caves and places... more »
Dangerous and unprofessional!
We almost collided with a few boats. An older gentleman who clearly owns this company took us out. He talked the entire time, and didn’t allow anyone else to speak. He says when we spoke it made him... more »