Boat tour of Capri with stops in the most beautiful coves to swim. Small groups of up to 12 passengers per boat.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Grande of Capri
- Boat tour around Capri (2 hours)
- Stops at the most beautiful caves and coves along the Capri coast
- A stop or two for a swim
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Snorkeling masks to admire the sea floor off Capri
- Soft drinks: mineral water, Coke, orange soda, Sprite, etc...
- Ice chest
- Departure at 8:45 includes a stop to visit the Blue Grotto immediately after setting off to avoid the worst of the crowds and line to enter!
- Departures at 11am and 3pm do NOT include stops at the Blue Grotto.
- Children under 4: free
- Towel upon request: EUR 3
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto (included only on the 8:45 tour): EUR 14
The meeting point is at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop in Marina Grande, at the port on Capri.
Our awning is yellow, the same color as all our boats.
We are located just opposite the pier where ferries from the mainland dock.
No charge if your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"I loved the tour. It was a great experience to see the island by boat and all the amazing water features and rock formations. Staff members were very nice and helpful making the experience even better"
"Fantastic! Skipper Giancarlo was great. I had bought this when I missed what I thought was the last ride on Motoscafisti and they didn't reply about a refund. This was better, but I was out 54 euros."
"Best boat trip ever!!! We got all the information that we need and we had time to swim. Perfect combination!! I can only recommend!!"