Enjoy the beauty of the island of Capri on a traditional gozzo boat with an expert skipper...a private rental for complete freedom!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 4 April 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from The Gennarino e Cindy Shop meeting point in Marina Grande
- Tour via gozzo boat around Capri to see highlights like the Faraglioni, lighthouse, and more
- During the trip, stops to swim and relax
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults on the boat.
- Snorkeling masks, beach towels, cool drinks (water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello).
- Blue Grotto visit (available only for tours departing at 8:30 when the line isn't too long, and with an additional charge of EUR 14/ticket to be paid on site)
The meeting point is at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map) for this gozzo tour. Look for the yellow awning next to the funicular stop (Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17). The shop sells swimsuits, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, etc if you need something for your boat tour! There is a also a bathroom to get changed before or after the tour.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"Best boat trip ever!!! We got all the information that we need and we had time to swim. Perfect combination!! I can only recommend!!"
"Such a great time. Our guide was so great. Lots of time to see everything and a ton of time to jump off the boat and swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Loved it so much. "
"I loved the tour. It was a great experience to see the island by boat and all the amazing water features and rock formations. Staff members were very nice and helpful making the experience even better"