"Such a great time. Our guide was so great. Lots of time to see everything and a ton of time to jump off the boat and swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Loved it so much. "
Enjoy the beauty of the island of Capri on a traditional gozzo boat with an expert skipper...a private rental for complete freedom!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from The Gennarino e Cindy Shop meeting point in Marina Grande
- Tour via gozzo boat around Capri to see highlights like the Faraglioni, lighthouse, and more
- During the trip, stops to swim and relax
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults on the boat.
- Snorkeling masks, beach towels, cool drinks (water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello).
- Blue Grotto visit (available only for tours departing at 8:30 when the line isn't too long, and with an additional charge of EUR 14/ticket to be paid on site)
The meeting point is at the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map) for this gozzo tour. Look for the yellow awning next to the funicular stop (Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17). The shop sells swimsuits, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, etc if you need something for your boat tour! There is a also a bathroom to get changed before or after the tour.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
Other offers Capri Whales
€ 115 per guest
"We had a great time and the guide was informative."
"Best boat trip ever!!! We got all the information that we need and we had time to swim. Perfect combination!! I can only recommend!!"
We rented a dinghy boat and gave us a great service and rate. Lovely family business, all the best. Ciao!! more »
That was an amazing boat trip around the island. We've seen everything :)
The trip was incredible. We've seen all the caves and even got to the blue cave (Blue Grotto). But the Blue Grotto is not worth waiting. The much better experience we got from the caves and places... more »
Dangerous and unprofessional!
We almost collided with a few boats. An older gentleman who clearly owns this company took us out. He talked the entire time, and didn’t allow anyone else to speak. He says when we spoke it made him... more »