Gorgeous views and unforgettable cuisine: experience the highlights of southern Italy with this boat tour around the island of Capri and lunch at the picturesque fishing village of Nerano, famed for its local dishes.
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Positano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 21 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures available from Sorrento or Positano (hotel pick-up in Sorrento included)
- Free parking for departures from Piano di Sorrento
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri with an English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around the island to take in the Grotta del Corallo, Grotta Bianca, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch
- Swim breaks with towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Visit the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Dock on Capri to explore by land, if desired
- Sail to Nerano for lunch on the waterfront
- Return in the late afternoon
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco appetizers
- WC, galley, and cabin on board
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Blue Grotto ticket, optional
- Disembarkation tax in Capri (EUR 2.50/person)
- Marina Grande port fee (EUR 100 /boat, optional and due only if docking at the Marina Grande port)
- Lunch bill
Departures available from Positano, Sorrento, or Piano di Sorrento. Pick up included in Sorrento from your hotel or private rental or Airbnb. Please provide the address in the notes box!
From Positano: meeting point at ferry dock or Bar Il Covo.
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our day was made exceptionally special by our 2 boat captains. I would highly recommend. "
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "