"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "
Experience the best of the Amalfi Coast with this private boat tour that departs
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 April 2021 to 15 June 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 16 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Professional, English-speaking skipper
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline past Punta Campanella and along the Amalfi Coast
- See the Furore Fjords, Emerald Grotto, and Li Galli Islets from the sea
- Free time in Positano and Amalfi to sightsee and shop
- Swim breaks in coves and grottos: beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Hotel pick-up and transfer to the port of Sorrento for departure or Piano di Sorrento
- Optional stop in one of our suggested restaurant by the sea in Capri or Nerano
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco.
- Return in the late afternoon
- Wc, galley, and cabin on board
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto (EUR 6)
This tour can depart from Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento. For departures from Sorrento, we can offer hotel pick-up . If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
Free car packing for departure from Piano di Sorrento
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Charter System
From € 769 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 889 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 679 Per boat | 2 passengers
From € 4,900
From € 739
From € 399
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
"This boat trip was the highlight of our trip to Amalfi. By boat is by far the best way to appreciate the spectacular Amalfi and Capri scenery, and we hugely enjoyed having a private tour. Many thanks!"