The perfect day at sea off the shores of Capri! Set sail on board a private boat with an expert skipper to dive into the most crystalline coves, visit hidden sea grottoes, and discover the island's delights! We can even arrange to stop at a waterfront restaurant for lunch.
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Positano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 6 hours 8 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of Sorrento or Positano
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri with an English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around the island to take in highlights like the Faraglioni, Natural Arch, and sea grottoes
- Swim breaks (beach towels and snorkeling gear on board)
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto
- We can arrange a lunch stop at a waterfront restaurant
- Free time on Capri to explore on your own
- Return to port in the late afternoon
- WC, galley, and cabin on board
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Optional hotel pick-up in Sorrento
- Free parking for departures from Piano di Sorrento
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional, EUR 14/person)
- Disembarkation tax for Capri port (EUR 2.50/person)
- Marina Grande port fee (EUR 100/boat, optional if docking at the Marina Grande port)
- Lunch (we can arrange lunch reservations at a waterfront restaurant)
Departures available from Sorrento, Capri, or Positano.
Sorrento meeting point: Marina Piccola
Capri meeting point: Marina Grande or Marina Piccola.
Positano meeting point : ferry dock or Bar Il Covo
In case of bad weather or sea conditions, the tour may be canceled with no penalty fee charged.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "
"This boat trip was the highlight of our trip to Amalfi. By boat is by far the best way to appreciate the spectacular Amalfi and Capri scenery, and we hugely enjoyed having a private tour. Many thanks!"