"We had a pleasant tiur and the guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. This made our day. Thanks Pasquale!"
There are 13 towns spread across the enchanting Amalfi Coast, a strip of land kissed by the sun and declared by UNESCO "World Heritage Site": Let’s go to visit the 3 highlights!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 20 April 2020 to 24 October 2020 (Only on Monday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point by mini-bus.
- First stop to capture one of the most beautiful landscape in the world.
- Arrival in Positano to visit the village with a profound artistic inspiration (1 hour stop).
- Departure to Amalfi, driving through the beautiful villages of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini.
- Stop in Amalfi, guided tour of the historical center and free time at leisure to admire the original town of
- hand-made paper production (2 hours stop).
- Lunch stop in Scala, the oldest village of the Amalfi coast where you can enjoy familiar atmosphere and local food.
- Stop in Ravello, a magic panoramic terrace as described by the most noted travelers and elected “a Spiritual
- Homeland” (1 hour stop).
- Departure from Ravello to Sorrento and back to the Hotel at about 5.30 pm
- Entrance Fee of the optional visit.
Children under three are free.
This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
Provided by: Goldentours (Sorrento )
Travel agency based in Sorrento
"Professional guide and fun. Very pleased with everything!"
"The guide was entertaining and did a great job."
Abbiamo prenotato il tour di un giorno a Pompei e Vesuvio. La nostra guida turistica era Roberta, incredibilmente gentile, istruttiva, comunicativa e disponibile. Fondamentalmente hai sentito che more »
We booked the pompeii and vesuvio one day tour. Our tour guide was Roberta, incredibly nice, informative, communicative and helpful. You basically felt that she wanted to make your day better. She... more »
Tour dei sapori tipici
Oggi abbiamo trascorso una giornata favolosa nel tour dei sapori tipici. In primo luogo abbiamo visto come viene prodotto il limoncello e l'olio d'oliva prima di provare il limoncello e i diversi more »