"The guide was entertaining and did a great job."
If you like walking, and are interested in the ancient world, this is the tour for you! Pompeii and Herculaneum are the largest towns of the five buried by the Vesuvius eruption of 79 AD, and they are also the most fully excavated. Discover both on this guided tour.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 12 April 2020 to 25 October 2020 (Only on Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Sorrento
- Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point and transfer to Pompeii.
- Guided visit of 2 hours showing you the main public monuments and some of the homes of the Pompeii ruins.
- After the visit you will have free time at leisure for lunch before to reach the second archeological site of this tour which is Herculaneum.
- Guided visit of about 2 hours showing you the main attractions of this huge ruins.
- Transfer back to the hotel.
- Entrance to Pompeii ruins: € 15
- Entrance to Herculaneum: € 13
Tours in English offered each Sunday
This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
Children under two are free (we recommend a baby carrier as it is difficult to navigate Pompeii with a stroller or buggy)
Tours depart around 8:30 am; we will let you know your precise pick-up time at your hotel after booking.
Provided by: Goldentours (Sorrento )
Travel agency based in Sorrento
Other offers Goldentours
€ 85 per guest
€ 118 per guest
€ 38 per guest
€ 47 per guest
€ 38 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"I agree with all of the above comments. Pasquale is the best. We had him on 2 tours. I would recommend Golden Tours to friends."
"We had a fascinating tour of Pompeii and Herculaneum. We would most definitely recommend visiting these sites but doing both in one day in the middle of July is very tiring!"
Abbiamo prenotato il tour di un giorno a Pompei e Vesuvio. La nostra guida turistica era Roberta, incredibilmente gentile, istruttiva, comunicativa e disponibile. Fondamentalmente hai sentito che more »
We booked the pompeii and vesuvio one day tour. Our tour guide was Roberta, incredibly nice, informative, communicative and helpful. You basically felt that she wanted to make your day better. She... more »
Tour dei sapori tipici
Oggi abbiamo trascorso una giornata favolosa nel tour dei sapori tipici. In primo luogo abbiamo visto come viene prodotto il limoncello e l'olio d'oliva prima di provare il limoncello e i diversi more »