Set off with a small group from Sorrento to visit the magnificent ancient Greek temples in Paestum, ending with a buffalo farm tour to learn how the area's famed buffalo mozzarella is produced.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours (Morning)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel or meeting point pickup in Sorrento
- Minibus transfer to the archeological site of Paestum to admire the remains of the ancient Greek colony founded in the 7th century BC
- Take in three Doric temples andPaestum’s museum of excavated art and artifacts
- Minibus transfer to a local farm to learn how traditional buffalo mozzarella cheese is produced
- A guided tour followed by a mozzarella tasting
- Free time to browse the farm shop
- Return to Sorrento
- Tickets to the Paestum site and museum
- Lunch and beverages
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a hat are recommended.
Provided by: Goldentours (Sorrento )
Travel agency based in Sorrento
"Very good tour! We enjoyed it so much!"
"Professional guide and fun. Very pleased with everything!"
"We had a pleasant tiur and the guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. This made our day. Thanks Pasquale!"