Discover the beauty of Capri by sea with a touch of luxury: depart from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi on board a powerful speedboat with an expert skipper at the helm for a private tour along the coast of Capri!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at our ticket office at the Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time (from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier)
- Set sail via private speedboat through the Punta Campanella marine reserve to Capri
- Sail around Capri to see the top sights like the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Stop at the Blue Grotto, if open (Optional; tickets much be purchased at the time of visit)
- Stop in a quiet cove to swim
- For 7-hour tours only: arrival at Capri's Marina Grande port and option of docking for free time on land. (Not available for 4-hour tours.)
- Return to Positano
- Drinks (non-alcoholic), snacks, beach towels
- Wc and life jackets for children and adults are on board
- Blue Grotto ticket (€ 14/person)
- Docking fee on Capri
If you need to desembark to Capri you must choose a full day tour.
Half day tour starts at 9 am or 2 pm.
Full day tour starts when you prefer from 9 am to 11 am
No charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Children under 3 free.
English and Italian spoken.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast