Spend an unforgettable day exploring the Amalfi Coast by boat from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi! Set sail aboard an Aprea gozzo boat with skipper for a half-day for full-day boat tour.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 4 hours 7 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 October 2021 to 3 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at our ticket office on Positano pier 10 minutes before departure time
- For departures from Amalfi the meeting point is at the Nuovo Molo pier, and from Praiano the meeting point is at the Molo di La Praia pier
- Set sail to explore the coastline from Positano to Amalfi via Aprea gozzo boat
- See iconic sights along the coast, including Grotta dell'Africana (Praiano), Furore Fjord, Arco degli Innamorati (Conca dei Marini)
- Optional stop at the Emerald Grotto (tickets must be purchased at the grotto entrance)
- Stop to swim
- Dock at the town of Amalfi with free time to visit the center
- Return to the port
- *7-hour tours include a longer stop in Amalfi to visit the Duomo, Paper Museum, and Arsenal Museum; option to stop for lunch on the coast and swim at the Cascatelle della Marmorata waterfalls in the Ravello Bay.
- On board: snacks, towels, snorkeling gear (upon request), Prosecco, cold drinks (water, Coke, beer).
- WC and life jackets for children and adults are provided. Insurance.
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto
Children under 3 free.
English and Italian spoken.
There is no charge for cancellations due to weather conditions.
Provided by: Grassi Junior Boats (Positano)
Private and shared boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"We had a GREAT day on the boat. Wonderful skipper who took the time to show us the sites along the way. Highly recommend!"
"Loved everything about them!"
"Beautiful day out in a beautiful location! And Grassi boats made it very easy and cost was reasonable and as advertised "