"This tour of Capri is well worth it! We were picked up directly at the train station. Stefania our guide was so knowledgeable and helpful. The tour of the island is simply Gorgeous! "
Discover the beauty of Capri and Anacapri from Rome, departing on the high-speed train in the morning and touring the island from land and sea with an expert guide, lunch included.
Departure from: Termini Train Station
Duration 12 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure via high-speed train from Rome Termini (7AM). Train travel is independent. Please let us know if you need a transfer from your hotel to the station.
- Pick up at the Naples train station and transfer to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum
- Departure for Capri at 9:15
- Sail around the island to admire Capri's famed sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Guided tour of Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Limoncello tasting in a nearby workshop
- Free time on land to explore and shop
- Return by boat to Herculaneum (4:15)
- Drop off at the Naples train station for independent return via high-speed train to Rome
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Transfers between your hotel and Termini train station in Rome (available upon request at a surcharge)
- Blue Grotto visit (passengers can visit the Blue Grotto via land during your free time. Tickets are EUR 15/person)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Extras and tips
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
The train trip from Rome to Naples is taken independently, so please check the exact departure time on the tickets provided. Transfers from the hotel to the Termini station and back are available at an additional charge. We recommend comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 110 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 60 per guest
€ 45 per guest
"Good value for money. "
"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »