"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
Discover the beauty of Capri and Anacapri from Rome, departing on the high-speed train in the morning and touring the island from land and sea with an expert guide, lunch included.
Departure from: Termini Train Station
Duration 12 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure via high-speed train from Rome Termini (7AM). Train travel is independent. Please let us know if you need a transfer from your hotel to the station.
- Pick up at the Naples train station and transfer to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum
- Departure for Capri at 9:15
- Sail around the island to admire Capri's famed sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Guided tour of Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Limoncello tasting in a nearby workshop
- Free time on land to explore and shop
- Return by boat to Herculaneum (4:15)
- Drop off at the Naples train station for independent return via high-speed train to Rome
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Transfers between your hotel and Termini train station in Rome (available upon request at a surcharge)
- Blue Grotto visit (passengers can visit the Blue Grotto via land during your free time. Tickets are EUR 15/person)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
The train trip from Rome to Naples is taken independently, so please check the exact departure time on the tickets provided. Transfers from the hotel to the Termini station and back are available at an additional charge. We recommend comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 25 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 60 per guest
"We had a fabulous day on boat with Peppe and Johnny - saw lovely grottoes and private beaches along Sorrento and Amalfi coasts, visited the towns and shopped and dined and had a great day on the boat "
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
Was wonderful! Marlene was great in helping us with the perfect advice on Capri to make our trip the best it could be. 5 stars to her!! more »
Far too many people
We took the day tour to Capri from Sorrento. We got picked up on time but this was the smoothest part of the tour. There were so many people that we were herded from the buses down the lift and to... more »
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »