A boat tour around Capri for small groups on board a traditional wooden gozzo, including an aperitivo and stops to swim
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 16 June 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting at the offices of HP Travel on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri)
- Departure via a traditional wooden gozzo with maximum 12 passengers for a two-hour tour around Capr
- Stops to swim
- Snacks, soft drinks, wine, and beer for an aperitivo on board
- English-speaking skipper and map of Capri
- Insurance, fuel, and life jackets for adults and children
- Blue Grotto visit (due to the long lines to enter the grotto, this tour does not make a stop)
- Anything not included in the "includes" section
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
The "La Dolce Vita" tour departs from the offices of HP Travel, on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri. The tour lasts for about two hours, but please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. Bring your swimsuit and sunscreen!
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
"Good value for money. "
"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."