"We had a lovely time in Capri. The transfer from the car service to the boat was easy to navigate. The boat getting over was an easy ride. The boat staff was very careful to help our 80-year-old aunt."
A boat tour around Capri for small groups on board a traditional wooden gozzo, including an aperitivo and stops to swim
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 16 May 2020 to 20 July 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 July 2020 to 31 August 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting at the offices of HP Travel on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri)
- Departure via a traditional wooden gozzo with maximum 12 passengers for a two-hour tour around Capr
- Stops to swim
- Snacks, soft drinks, wine, and beer for an aperitivo on board
- English-speaking skipper and map of Capri
- Snorkeling equipment
- Insurance, fuel, and life jackets for adults and children
- Blue Grotto visit (due to the long lines to enter the grotto, this tour does not make a stop)
- Anything not included in the "includes" section
The "La Dolce Vita" tour departs from the offices of HP Travel, on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco 51 in Capri. The tour lasts for about two hours, but please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. Bring your swimsuit and sunscreen!
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 70 per guest
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »