"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
Explore the island of Capri from Sorrento, with a scenic sail along the coastline of the Sorrentine Peninsula and around the island, and free time on land to sightsee and shop.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 10 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at the location of your choice in and around Sorrento
- Transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port to depart at 8:30
- Sail around the island of Capri to admire its scenic sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Around 6 hours of free time to explore and shop on land
- Return to Piano di Sorrento, departing from the port of Capri at around 5:25
- Drop off at the meeting point
- Our English-speaking skipper will assist you with tips for visiting the island and a map of Capri on board.
- The tour can also be done in Spanish.
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults, fuel, disembarkation tax
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Swimming stop
- Blue Grotto (visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land, if you would like! Tickets are EUR 14/person)
Clients must undergo a temperature check before entering our offices and before embarking on a boat tour, and masks are required.
A social distance of 1 meter between clients is guaranteed in our offices and on board our boats.
Our boats are sanitized after each tour in accordance with health ministry protocols.
Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged at a number of locations in and around Sorrento. Please let us know your preferred pick-up location when you book, and arrive at least 10 minutes in advance. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 25 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 59 per guest
€ 60 per guest
Was wonderful! Marlene was great in helping us with the perfect advice on Capri to make our trip the best it could be. 5 stars to her!! more »
Far too many people
We took the day tour to Capri from Sorrento. We got picked up on time but this was the smoothest part of the tour. There were so many people that we were herded from the buses down the lift and to... more »
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »