Choose this boat tour of Capri for the convenience of a flexible date to admire the most famous and beautiful landmarks on the island, including the Faraglioni and Blue Grotto! This tour offers an open voucher formula so you can choose when to set sail!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the HP Travel offices at the Marina Grande port on Capri
- Depart for a boat tour around the island of Capri to admire the highlights: the Faraglioni sea stacks, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, Natural Arch, and more.
- Visit the Grotta Meravigliosa, Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, and Blue Grotto along the coastline
- Return to port after 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Expert captain for commentary in English and Italian during the tour
- Detailed map of Capri
- Insurance, taxes, and fuel
- Safety equipment for children and adults
- Departure time: 9.30 - 10.00 - 10.30 - 11.15 - 11.45 - 12.15 - 13.00
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (to purchase directly at the grotto)
- Anything not listed above
The meeting point is at the Marina Grande port on Capri at the HP Travel offices on Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, n. 51.
Departure time: 9.30 - 10.00 - 10.30 - 11.15 - 11.45 - 12.15 - 13.00
We suggest comfortable shoes, sunblock, and a sun hat.
To guarantee the timing of the tour, the captain will wait only 30 minutes at the entrance to the Blue Grotto to enter (weather and sea conditions permitting). If there is a longer wait to enter the Grotto, the tour will return to port and you can take the first direct transfer boat to the grotto to visit. If the Grotto is closed due to weather or sea conditions, the tour lasts 1 hour.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!