"Captain Antonio was great! Boat is well cared for and clean. Food was very good too. "
An all-inclusive offer to enjoy the best of Capri in one day: a two hour boat tour around the island followed by lunch at the Le Arcate restaurant in Anacapri, just steps from Villa San Michele and the chairlift to the top of Mount Solaro.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- The tour total duration is about 4 hours: boat tour (about 2 hours) + lunch
- Departure and return from/to Marina Grande
- A boat tour around Capri by Arcate Boat (about 2 hours)
- An optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Lunch at Le Arcate: a pasta dish, side dish, and dessert
- Le Arcate Boat's speedboat is a small, comfortable craft with a cabin. There is a living area and galley below deck, a bathroom, and a sleeping space for two. There are cushioned sundecks on the fore and aft, a shower, a platform to get in and out of the water with ease, towels and sun shade
- Sailor on board, life jackets and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto: €14
Meeting Point: entrance of the Marina of Capri - Marina Grande.
English speaking sailor on board
If your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, there is no penalty charge.
Le Arcate restaurant is conveniently located in Anacapri, just steps from Villa San Michele and the chairlift to the top of Mount Solaro, in addition to the bus stop and taxi stand.
Provided by: Le Arcate Boat (Anacapri)
Relaxation at sea with gourmet flair!
"Best deal for private Capri tour. Have Antonio drop you off at blue grotto at end of tour, putting you close to ristorante. Would be nice to have choice of food on deal. Overall incredible experience."
"Great experience, perfect 👌 "