Sail from Capri to the Amalfi Coast on our elegant speedboat and savor an informal lunch on board featuring all the best local products from the island.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 17 April 2021 to 14 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Grande on Capri
- Sail to Punta Campanella passing along the Marine Reserve
- Continue past the Li Galli Islets
- Head toward Positano and Amalfi with stops for swimming and snorkeling (equipment upon request)
- A lunch picnic on board featuring traditional island specialties, which varies according to season
- Soft drinks
- Return to the port in Marina Grande
- Le Arcate Boat's speedboat is a small, comfortable craft with a cabin. There is a living area and galley below deck, a bathroom, and a sleeping space for two. There are cushioned sundecks on the fore and aft, a shower, a platform to get in and out of the water with ease, towels and sun shade
- Sailor on board, life jackets and safety equipment
- Taxes and Fuel
- Wine: on request
This tour lasts 6/7 hours and is private, so you will be the only passengers on board. The maximum number of passengers is 6. Lunch is prepared fresh by the Le Arcate in Anacapri, so please let us know in advance if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
Meeting Point: entrance of the Marina of Capri - Marina Grande.
English speaking sailor on board
Please let us know in advance if you are interested in snorkeling so we can prepare the equipment on board and organize stops at some of the best spots.
If your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, there is no penalty charge.
Provided by: Le Arcate Boat (Anacapri)
Relaxation at sea with gourmet flair!
"Captain Antonio was great! Boat is well cared for and clean. Food was very good too. "
Le Arcate Boat: "Thank you Richard!"
"Best deal for private Capri tour. Have Antonio drop you off at blue grotto at end of tour, putting you close to ristorante. Would be nice to have choice of food on deal. Overall incredible experience."
"A wonderful experience for the whole family. The children had a great time. Antonio our skipper was great!! would thoroughly recommend this experience. Worth the money and we saw lots. Lunch was ok. "