"one of the best experiences on our trip"
Set sail in style from the mainland on board a private gozzo boat to visit two lovely islands in the Bay of Naples. Stop to swim off the coasts of Ischia and Procida, see the coastal highlights, and dock to explore on land.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Salerno
Duration 8 hours
from 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the mainland at 10 AM with an English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around Ischia and Procida to see the highlights and stop for a swim
- Minibar with snacks, water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Option of docking to sightsee and shop on land
- Stop at a restaurant or have a picnic lunch on board (optional; extra charge)
- Return sail to the port of departure
- Safety equipment for adults and children
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Meals (picnic or restaurant lunch optional, extra charge)
- Ground transport on the island
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Tips and extras
This 8-hour tour departs around 10AM and returns around 6PM; up to 12 passengers on board.
Meeting point: we will contact you with details
A light picnic lunch can be arranged on board, or we can reserve a restaurant table for you on Ischia (meals not included).
Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, and sunglasses!
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
Other offers Lucibello
From € 750 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,000 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 700 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 50 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 600 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"Great experience with Maurisio as a perfect host and skipper. Good music and the restaurant on the way back was an excellent suggestion of our skipper. "
"We had a great time with Davide as our host. The waters were VERY rough on the way to Capri but he handled the boat really well and we had an amazing time and smooth sailing on the way back!"
We took a beautiful boat trip from Positano over to Capri. Our experience was exceptional right from first contact to the end. Lucilla was very efficient in organising the boat for us. The boat... more »
This is a fantastic day out and one I would recommend when travelling on the Amalfi Coast. Pepe was a brilliant skipper and tailored our tour from Positano to suit the group - he was really good fun... more »
As part of our tour group, our ferry took us from Almafi to Positano. While the rest of the group had about 1.5 hours to shop in Positano, my mom and I preferred to kayak. We planned this ahead of... more »