Set sail in style from the mainland on board a private gozzo boat to visit two lovely islands in the Bay of Naples. Stop to swim off the coasts of Ischia and Procida, see the coastal highlights, and dock to explore on land.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Salerno
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the mainland at 10 AM with an English-speaking skipper
- Cruise around Ischia and Procida to see the highlights and stop for a swim
- Minibar with snacks, water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco
- Beach towels
- Option of docking to sightsee and shop on land
- Stop at a restaurant or have a picnic lunch on board (optional; extra charge)
- Return sail to the port of departure
- Safety equipment for adults and children
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Meals (picnic or restaurant lunch optional, extra charge)
- Ground transport on the island
- Tickets to sights and monuments
- Tips and extras
This 8-hour tour departs around 10AM and returns around 6PM; up to 12 passengers on board.
Meeting point: we will contact you with details
A light picnic lunch can be arranged on board, or we can reserve a restaurant table for you on Ischia (meals not included).
Bring your bathing suit, sunblock, and sunglasses!
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
"The private boat tour to Capri was absolutely perfect! I recommend everyone doing this while they visit Positano. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your review, we hope to see you again soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"one of the best experiences on our trip"
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon. Best regards Lucibello"
"We had an incredible day on the Amalfi with Giovanni as our captain. It was absolutely the highlight of our time in Positano. Giovanni took us to Capri then we toured the coast with lots of swims. "
Lucibello : "Dear customer, thank you for your review, we hope to see you soon. Best regards Lucibello"