"Roberto was the perfect skipper. He anticipated our every need. This was the best activity of our trip. "
If you're vacationing in or near Positano and want to explore the rest of the coast, book our private tour via gozzo boat with skipper to see the highlights far from the crowds. You can even stop in Amalfi to explore on land!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 10 AM sail time from Positano for a mini cruise along the Amalfi Coast
- English-speaking skipper
- Water, soft drinks, wine or Prosecco, and snacks
- Admire Praiano with its Saracen towers, the Furore fjords, the Marmolada waterfall, and the Pandora Grotto
- Swim breaks (towels provided)
- Optional stop at the Emerald Grotto
- If desired, dock in Amalfi to sightsee and shop, or catch the bus or taxi to visit Ravello
- Choose to dine at a seaside restaurant or have a picnic on board (extra charge)
- Return to Positano
- Taxes, Fuel and Mooring
- Safety equipment
- Lunch (reservations for a seaside restaurant or an on-board picnic can be arranged)
- Admission to the Emerald Grotto and other monuments and attractions
- Transportation by land
This 7-hour tour is for up to 12 passengers and departs from Positano at 10.00 a.m and returns at 5 p. m.
Provided by: Lucibello (Positano )
How about a boat ride along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast?
Other offers Lucibello
From € 1,200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,500 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 500 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,900 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 2,000 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"Incredible experience and the best part about our trip to Positano! Have already recommended to others and will continue to. Thank you so much for everything!"
"We had an incredible day on the Amalfi with Giovanni as our captain. It was absolutely the highlight of our time in Positano. Giovanni took us to Capri then we toured the coast with lots of swims. "
As part of our tour group, our ferry took us from Almafi to Positano. While the rest of the group had about 1.5 hours to shop in Positano, my mom and I preferred to kayak. We planned this ahead of... more »
My husband and I did a half day trip (4hours) along the Amalfi Coast, it was spectacular. Our guide was Maverick (Tonino) and he was incredibly knowledgeable, relaxed and fun. It was just what we... more »
Day trip with an amazing Captain Antonino!!
We were hesitant weather we should or shouldn’t rent a private boat to Capri and today we are so happy we decided to do it. We rented one of the nice boats for a day. The boat itself and Capri were a... more »